Here are the podcast I try, and mostly succeed, to listen to each week.
Philosophy in Action – Dr. Diana Hsieh and Greg Perkins answer questions each week, applying rational principles to everyday life. This week they talk about:
- Jury nullification
- Moral judgement of sexuality
- Dishonesty in a manager
- and more
Peikoff.com: Episode 324 – Dr. Leonard Peikoff answers questions on:
- Has there ever been a philosophical change on the scale needed today?
- Which party is worse, Democrats or Republicans?
- How do you prepare for the podcasts?
- How would an objectivist combat laziness?
Voice of Reason: Government Versus the Rule of Law – I don’t always get a chance to listen to this podcast, but this episode featuring Steve Simpson of the Ayn Rand Institute was very interesting in discussing the difference between government and actual objective laws. As the ARI site states it:
When the president can get away with repeatedly rewriting Obamacare by fiat because he has a “mandate” from the people, we have to ask: Is America still a nation ruled by laws?