Here are this week’s episodes from the Objectivism related podcasts I try to listen to. They are all great sources of information and insight on applying objectivist principles to everyday life.
- Free Market Revolution: The Regulatory State and Its Victims (Part 2)
- Timothy Sandefur on Occupational Licensing Versus the Right to Earn a Living
- Do corporations have rights?
- Psychological egoism vs Ethical egoism
- Dealing with a professor’s objectionable views
- Deduction from Axioms
- Part 1 of a debate between Dr. Peikoff and Yaron Brook on immigration. Can hardly wait for part 2 next week.
I have also been listening to a variety of lectures available from the Ayn Rand estore.