Here are the podcast I try, and mostly succeed, to listen to each week.
Philosophy in Action – Dr. Diana Hsieh and Greg Perkins answer questions each week, applying rational principles to everyday life. This week they talk about:
- Jury nullification
- Moral judgement of sexuality
- Dishonesty in a manager
- and more
Peikoff.com: Episode 324 – Dr. Leonard Peikoff answers questions on:
- Has there ever been a philosophical change on the scale needed today?
- Which party is worse, Democrats or Republicans?
- How do you prepare for the podcasts?
- How would an objectivist combat laziness?